National Account Manager- DIY
Working for one of the leaders in power tool manufacturing. Through innovation, they continue to develop an array of products essential for current consumer trends.
My Client is a multi- national organisation with an array of products within the DIY sector. As an organisation, they continue to expand and adapt to market trends.
The National Account Manager- DIY will report to the Commercial Director and will be responsible for driving sales within assigned accounts including Screwfix, B&Q and Wickes.
- Manage the P&L for this core channel
- Implement a growth strategy for the accounts to further sales and profitability
- Identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with internal teams, partnering with the accounts to maximise in-store opportunity
- Analyse competitor activity and market trends
- Provide timely forecasting figures with monthly turnover estimates in line with target and budget expectations
The successful National Account Manager will:
- Have previous experience in National Accounts and managing an individual P&L
- Be a strong communicator, being able to communicate with individuals of all levels both internally and externally
- Be analytical
- Be a strong negotiator
- Ideally have a background in DIY or a strong interest in DIY
- Be flexible with regard to travel
- Be commutable to the office in Berkshire
The role offers an attractive salary up to £45k plus additional benefits.