Senior National Account Manager
The EMEA division of a global $billion with operations across Europe, Middle-East and Africa, serving customers in more than 25 markets, is looking to recruit a SNAM to develop, implement and commercially manage a key global strategic customer across the UK & Western Europe.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- P&L responsibility for a strategic customer.
- customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- category growth leadership and influence, external and internal
- manage regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- maintain a value added service to ensure successful relationships
- identify opportunities for growth and gross profit increase
The successful candidate will:
- be a proven National Account Manager ideally from a blue chip FMCG - high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important
- demonstrate negotiation skills and a history of strategic growth contribution
- possess P&L management experience and ideally some food and beverage knowledge
- evidence great communication and influencing skills across multiple and diverse stakeholder groups
- show good organisation & time management skills, able to prioritise work.
If you are a proven National Account Manager, who is highly enthusiastic and energetic and are looking for a new challenge in the food industry then please send your full CV to Toni Head