Commercial Manager / SNAM – Top 4 Grocery Multiples.
Commercial Manager – Competitive Salary & Package
Location: Surrey x3/4 days a week.
Our client is an award winning, category leader in their chosen categories (x3). As a recognised leader in value added food solutions, they supply to all the ‘Top 4’ major multiples, as well as the foodservice channel; with a mix of brand & own label products which are achieving unprecedented growth.
They are currently looking for a Commercial Manager to join their growing team and be fully responsible for some of their leading Grocery Accounts. You will be responsible for;
- Full P&L responsibility for the day to day management of your account portfolio
- Manage and develop the Joint Business Plan with the retailer and ensure this adhered to in order to achieve successful profit and growth in the accounts.
- Achieve volume, profit and net revenue for your specific accounts.
- Identifying opportunities for further growth within accounts.
- Managing NPD from concept to launch.
- Building strong relationships with retailers.
You will be a proven NAM or SNAM who has had previous account management experience in an innovative food environment and held P&L responsibility on retail accounts. You will be looking to take on a new challenge that will push the boundaries of your expertise, whilst being a great manager who engages with customers in the retail channel.
To apply for this role of for additional information please get in touch via email@example.com quoting reference: 7/14802/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website