Beer Category Manager & Spirit Category Manager
Are you passionate about the liquor industry and get excited talking about category, trends, and brands?
Would you like to work with some of the most exciting liquor brands in the world?
Does the prospect of a tax-free salary, attractive benefits package and 365 days a year of sun interest you?
If so, we have two brand new vacancies based out of our head office in Bahrain that you might like to hear more about….
Gulf Brands International, a leading importer, distributor and retailer of liquor in Bahrain, are recruiting a beer category manager and a spirit category manager to develop and implement innovative commercially focused strategies that drive sustainable category growth in the Bahrain on-trade, retail, and home delivery markets.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Motivated self-starter with a passion for achievement; integrity and drive with an ability to make things happen.
• Strong analytical skills – analyzing huge amounts of data, gathering relevant insights and influencing business decisions accordingly isn’t daunting to you.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work with and positively influence suppliers, customers, and stakeholders at all levels. To succeed in this role you will have to be native / fluent in English.
• A passion for the liquor industry and extensive category knowledge.
• Solid knowledge of category management, retailing, marketing and sales principles.
• You will be highly capable at managing the full commercial picture, with strong numeracy skills and working knowledge of marketing investment effectiveness and the importance of return on investments.
• Personable with strong relationship skills – our suppliers and partners should see you as an extension of their team and have confidence in your ability to represent their brands in Bahrain.
Why work for us?
We work with some fantastic brands, we’re passionate about what we do, and we have some fun along the way! After all, good times start with us…
Our attractive package will include;
• A competitive tax-free salary and an additional benefits package that includes housing allowance, health insurance, food and beverage discounts, and an annual return flight ticket to your point of hire.
• Stock up your fridge on us – we give you a personal monthly stock allowance.
• 30 days annual leave plus public holidays.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive as our beer or spirit category manager then please send your CV and a cover letter highlighting why you’re perfect for this role to email@example.com