National Account Manager (Foodservice) x2
My client now has a vacancy for a National Account Manager (Foodservice) x2 to join their UK business.
My client is a multinational premium packaging business who have excellent reputation for quality and customer service within the industry.
As National Account Manager (Foodservice) x2, you will be responsible for growth of new and existing business within the foodservice customers base i.e. foodservice distributors (Brake, Bidfood), vending operators, coffee suppliers, quick service restaurants, catering companies, foodservice manufacturers (snacks, ready meals, fresh food, breweries etc).
The successful National Account Manager (Foodservice) x2 will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record in sales and account management within the packaging industry.
- Proven success in creating, developing and managing opportunities within any of the above mentioned foodservice customer accounts.
- Strong commercial acumen with financial understanding of costings and pricing.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Effective presentation and communication skills; verbal, written and listening.
- Self-motivate with positive attitude and a team player.
- Ability to form relationships at all levels of an organisation, both internally and externally.
- Assertive, confident and analytic.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Please note this is a home based role with national travel.
- The preferred location of candidates would be the North East England or North West, however, not essential.
Basic salary up to £50k DOE + bonus, company car, pension, health care, flexible benefits.