Digital Project Manager
- Contract Type
Working for a well known FMCG beauty brand as a digital project manager based in London. 12 month fixed term contract
My client is a well known FMCG beauty brand. They are based in central London and have a great working culture.
The Digital Project Manager works with internal & external customers and EIS staff to deliver E-commerce and Digital Marketing Projects based on sector, region, country or company strategies within their functional area.
- Has day-to-day ownership and global support responsibility for major process areas within the business.
- Maintains ownership of the global template across multiple sectors for his/her process area(s) and reviews/approves change requests.
- Lead and manage small to large sized projects comprising a complex program of business change. Develop project strategy, definition of success, approach and execution plans. Develop phased resource plans, task plans, status reports, project budget, milestones, and specific deliverables for each project phase. Define, measure, and deliver tangible benefits. Oversee Change Management and BPM activities including project communications, organizational impact issues, training and more.
Based in London
- University Bachelor's Degree
- Significant experience in E-commerce/Hybris commerce
- Significant experience directing the activities of others and monitoring them for skills improvement
- Significant experience using a agile/hybrid application delivery methodology
- Significant experience managing multiple vendors Previous experience implementing or managing PCI DSS
- Compile and prioritize strategic and tactical EIS/Business initiatives in coordination with business process-owners, process-leads, and key users