Key Account Manager - Branded Retail Products
- Contract Type
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Basic Salary £24,000 + 15% Bonus, Company Car, mobile phone, laptop
Due to a recent team expansion at P&G, we have the following opportunities for a Category Development Manager in the Male grooming division.
We are currently recruiting for the following locations:
7. Sutton – Greater London
What you will be doing?
- Effectively executing the grooming category field sales strategy in your stores.
- Be the key point of contact for Gillette in your stores and build effective relationships with key decision makers.
- Positively influence availability & visibility by ensuring the implementation of processes & compliance.
- Reviewing and analysing sales performance and creating bespoke action plans.
- Responsible for increasing staff knowledge and awareness.
- The majority of time is spent building relationships with your retail outlets.
- There is a high level of autonomy, so you will need to be self-motivated and well-organised.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in grocery channel and/or high street retail or FMCG industry
- Clean driving licence
Interviews are happening quickly for this position so don’t delay in getting your CV submitted to Rachel Dawson – Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org