Job title: Sales Representative
Location: Home based – Midlands
Salary: £29,500 + £10,000 commission + car and benefits
Sector: Garden care brand
Job type: Permanent
Job ref: NH 20650
- Very well-established garden trade supplier with a real point of difference
- An established sales area with high potential for growth
- An attractive commission scheme that fully rewards performance
An award winning and fascinating business that invests heavily, combining nature and technology to produce a successful branded range of garden care products. Their impressive manufacturing capability combined with a huge commitment to customer service and a highly motivated sales team has led to significant market share growth.
The Sales Representative role:
Home based, this position covers a Midlands/North West area that is centered around Herefordshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands, Staffordshire and Cheshire with travel across to Nottingham and North Wales.
You will inherit an established sales area and be tasked with visiting independent garden centres, hardware stores and regional key accounts to increase volume, sell-through and to introduce new products.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Plan and organise sales activities to maximise customer contact.
- Identify the needs of each customer and convert opportunities to sales growth.
- Identify opportunities for sales expansion through local market knowledge and relationship management.
- Take ownership for the area with accurate weekly reports and sales forecasts.
- Actively participate in customer meetings, trade shows and company conferences.
The Sales Representative profile:
- You will need to live in a location that is central to Herefordshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands, Staffordshire and Cheshire and be happy to travel to across to Nottingham and North Wales.
- Ideally based in Birmingham, Stoke on Trent or Telford
- Experience of field sales to garden centres
- A track record that demonstrates high sales achievement and customer service
- Hungry and ambitions with an appetite for meeting challenges
For more information please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.