Project and Innovation Planner
A blue chip FMCG business are seeking a Project focused Supply Chain professional to work on a business critical role with international scope, for an initial 16 month contract.
You will be joining one of the fastest growing divisions of a business who have helped to define the current FMCG landscape. The company has a gold standard for supply chain practice, and high standards around compliance and process.
You can expect to be supported by a sizeable team, with broad access to stakeholders in other core commercial areas, including Sales, Marketing, Research & Development.
- You will be responsible for creating and delivering detailed project plans, focused on the on-time-in-full delivery of product related supply chain projects
- Typical projects will involve product roll out across international territories
- Working with key internal stakeholders across sales and marketing, you will plan activity timelines and forecast to manage lead times
- You will track pricings and costings in line with market and competitor activity.
- You can also expect to handle some compliance and export related challenges
- Post launch evaluations will allow you to access project success rate
- You will have previous experience working for a market leading FMCG business in a Supply Chain Planning function, operating internationally.
- You will be able to demonstrate a history of successful project management, involving innovation and R&D.
- The role will be suited to a professional with a curious mind and a strong, proactive drive to get things done under pressure.
- You must be educated to degree level or have comparable professional qualifications
- Your communication skills and stakeholder management skills will be excellent
- Previous experience with SAP would be beneficial, but is not essential
Please apply for full details about this opportunity.