Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Contract length: Perm
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work!
We are currently looking for a Brand Manager to join our Marketing team in Haddenham. This role is responsible for leading the first class execution of our marketing plan and building good relationships with commercial teams.
Do you work well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
Frank’s Hot Sauce and French’s Mustard are leading, authentic US condiment brands acquired by McCormick in 2017. Seen as cool and edgy both are popular with UK Millennials and have loads of potential.
We need a Brand Manager who can empathise with the target audience, challenge the status quo and help us realise the potential of these iconic brands in the UK.
- Brand Management: Help set the strategic direction to create strong, sustainable brands. Develop and execute brand plans to deliver long term strategy. Responsibilities include packaging, innovation, promotions, pricing and communication together with delivery of volumes, revenue, expenditure and profit targets.
- Set KPI’s for campaigns and monitor / review success against KPI’s during and after campaigns.
- Ensure all brand plans have strong ROI.
- Work with external / internal agencies to ensure plans delivered to time / budget and KPIs
- Deliver Profit: regularly review and evaluate the impact on profitability v targets of all key initiatives and flag any significant variances and recommend remedial action to Manager.
- Customer requirements: work collaboratively with Cat Man and Sales to ensure great marketing information; account specific promotional activity and new product launch information is available and communicated.
- Monitor & manage the advertising & promotions (A&P) and other marketing budgets.
- Analyse market data and trends identifying market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing timely and accurate reports to manager.
- Work with Demand Analyst and National Account Managers to ensure that appropriate analysis is conducted, agreement is reached and forecasts are updated to the company financial period/timetable.
- Work with EMEA Innovation team to develop strong NPD plans that will drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Minimum 3 A levels and 2.1 degree - preferably in business related subject, ideally Marketing.
- Experience of running product portfolio.
- Excellent Execution: ability to deliver great marketing execution and utilise external agencies where appropriate.
- Commercial acumen: ability to make commercially sound recommendations from ambiguous and incomplete data. Numerate, good analytical skills and P&L understanding.
- Consumer & Customer Centric: ability to empathise with consumers and customers, interpret their needs and find creative solutions to fulfil them.
- Team Player: ability to build and maintain positive, collaborative working relationships at all levels (internal and external)
- Good written and verbal communication skills: ability to craft a concise presentation from the salient facts and deliver with conviction.
- Ability to think strategically, see the big picture and steer appropriately.
- Strong project management skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise, whilst still managing multiple projects
- Experience of working with IRI or Nielsen
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.