Senior National Account Manager- (Discounters)- Leading Brands & Own Label
1 day left
- Contract Type
As one of Europe's Leading privately owned Non-Food Businesses, our client is a Brand Leader in several product areas across several markets. Operating across several categtory areas in both Branded & Own Label their offering is both sophisticated and premium in nature and subsequently has become a real product of choice for many discerning National Account customers and consumers. Operating within divisional company structure has meant that their products range is now gaining huge traction in the markret offering Brands of High Provenance & Exceptional Quality.
The Role- Senior National Account Manager (Account Growth/New Business Focused)
Reprorting to the Commercial Director you will take full P&L accountability for several accounts across
For the 2018 fiscal year this equates to a sizeable piece of the overall sales/profit of the business, hence the role is a highly challenging one. Having close involvement with range management and merchandising, you will also feel the stretch of your intellectual capabilities as you find new ways of understanding your customer and end consumer.
- Direct customer contact across all relevant functions.
- Build and Win New Business
- All below relate to Branded Product Areas.
- Negotiate annual Joint Business Plans (JBPs)
- Drive distribution of existing and new products.
- Manage product mix to maximise margin.
- Negotiate all elements of pricing, terms and promotions within Business guidelines.
- Pre- and post-evaluate promotional activity.
- Ensure that activity supports central brand direction where applicable
- Manage effective communication of Brand plans to the Customer Base
The category in which the role operates brings both challenges of leading NPD and Category initiatives requirements and also a real “added value” environment where strength of character is key. The Business offers successful employees the opportunity to forge their career development based upon both their Innate Potential combined with the UK Market Growth of the Business.
The ideal candidate will have gained strong experience in Brand or Retailer Branded Discounters or High-Street; additionally the client is also willing to consider dynamic Junior candidates currently working directly at the Jnr NAM level. Financial Acumen and Strong Negotiations skills are a must, as this role will test the toughest of characters.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager- (Discounters)- Leading Brands & Own Label
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly