Business Account Manager- Pizza 2 Go- Convenience Channel
Dr. Oetker is a family owned business that has been creating high quality foods for over 100 years. We truly believe that “Quality is the Best Recipe” and this ethos has been running through our business since we were founded in 1893 and is a testament to our longevity and success. With us you have the chance to shape your future and ours alongside more than 11,500 colleagues in over 40 countries.
Exciting New Business Proposition
Food to Go, What We Call “Pizza 2 Go” is of huge strategic focus for Dr Oetker UK Ltd- and has been identified as a major growth driver within the Group. Our exciting Pizza 2 Go proposition is now at Market Entry stage across the Convenience Retail Channel, both from National Account & Independent customer perspective. We know that more people are eating out of home & on the go than ever before and that their expectations of quality have never been higher. Quality is where we always deliver.
Making it a great time to join us on our growth journey.
Exciting New Role
This is a Greenfield site role, in which you will have the chance to truly influence and execute the UK convenience channel strategy from a Pizza 2 Go perspective.
The Key Drivers of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of direct line reports at BDM- Business Development Manager Level focusing on the Convenience/Independent Channel
- Reporting into the Business Account Controller, working collaboratively to develop commercially sustainable ‘Pizza 2 Go’ proposition across the broader ‘Out of Home’ Channel.
- Cross functional responsibility for the development of the Pizza 2 Go proposition, working collaboratively with Brand & Category colleagues.
- Developing our relationship with our key strategic field sales partner and reporting back to the business on key KPI’s
- Responsible for the development of key strategically defined customers and agreeing annual JBP’s to lock in the customer.
- Explore and understand extraordinary store investment opportunities identified via BDM/Sales Partner.
- Collate field intelligence from our BDM’s/Sale Partner and liaise with Marketing to influence and evolve our own future strategic plans.
The successful candidate will preferably have a degree or similar and ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the FMCG industry with direct experience of Convenience Retail Account Management, however we are also open those candidates who might be at the Key Account Management or Senior BDM level.
As this is a new and high growth area for the Dr Oetker you be must be ready for what will be your biggest and most exciting challenge to date. You will need to have high levels of:
- Entrepreneurial Flair & Initiative
- Structured & Strategic Thinking
- Ability to Deliver the Result but in the Right Way. This is because we work with a huge degree of collaboration and engagement.
You will also have strong selling, negotiating and influencing expertise and a good working knowledge of delivering a Branded or Own Label Proposition. Good organisation, time management, analytical and data interpretation skills are essential for this role. Being a strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative and being IT literate (Microsoft Office) and numerate are a must.
Please Note: We have chosen to work exclusively with PT Executive; therefore we kindly ask that other recruiters respect our decision and do not contact us in relation to this role. Thank You.