Supply Chain Executive
- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity for a Supply Chain Executive to join a rapidly expanding food business. You will take full ownership of the end to end supply chain, managing European manufacturing sites through to providing an exceptional service to retail customers including the supermarkets.
Supply Chain Executive Responsibilities:
- Management of end to end supply chain.
- Working closely with the sales team, producing accurate forecasts.
- Stock and inventory management
- Management of third party logistics provider, setting KPIs and managing performance.
- Building strong relationships with retail customers including supermarkets and high street chains and independents.
To be a successful Supply Chain Executive:
- Supply chain experience ideally in an FMCG or retail environment.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Strong analytical background with excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills, able to build relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and suppliers.
This is an exciting business going through a period of growth. You will be part of the growing supply chain team with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.