Senior Marketing Manager - Iconic Drinks Brand
An exciting opportunity to join the team of a prestigious drinks business leading the global content creation for a prestigious drinks brand.
The company has one of the strongest employer brands in FMCG and is a destination employer for most people. This role is one of the biggest Marketing Manager roles in the business and will see you leading an iconic, global brand which is one of the fastest growing drinks brands right now.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Develop industry leading global content projects with a 3-5 year pipeline
- Deliver exceptional / award winning content
- Inspire agencies to deliver outstanding results and drive effectiveness
- Deliver a standardised global programme for content whilst understanding where to flex
- Lead the development of the marketing ecosystem across digital and non-digital
To apply for this role, you will display the following:
- Already operating at Marketing Manager level - this is a senior role on a fantastic global brand so we're looking for a superstar
- Ability to operate across a competitive multichannel environment
- Regional / Global marketing experience with the ability to succeed in a complex structure
- Experience leading agencies to produce exceptional content
- Understanding of consumers in different geographical locations
- Great understanding of new technologies
- Experience leading a global brand is essential and experience of the drinks market would be beneficial
If this sounds like you and you're keen to further your career with a destination employer on an iconic brand then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.