Trade Account Executive
Trade Account Executive
Salary: £ Competitive, plus benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to take a highly visible role in the further development of a brand that’s vital to the future success of British food and farming.
Assured Food Standards is the leading food and farm assurance scheme in the UK. The Red Tractor – our consumer facing brand – is already on £13bn worth of British food and drink and recognized by over 69% of shoppers, We’re looking for a Trade Account Executive to play a vital role in the next stage of our development.
As British farming moves towards a new era outside the EU there’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Red Tractor will be the main driver for UK farm and food standards which are respected at home and abroad. We’re looking for a creative and entrepreneurial account executive with at least 3-5 years experience in FMCG within the grocery or foodservice sector. Personable, persuasive and confident we’ll look to you to continue to build rewarding relationships with existing licensees, identify new prospects and build awareness of our logo through the licence base. Based in our London office you’ll also be out in the field encouraging wider usage of our logo and messaging and converting new licensees to our cause. Your creative input will be valued by our brand and communications team to help create powerful campaigns that promote licensee engagement and awareness. You’ll have an enthusiastic interest in how food is produced and look attend trade events for both the food and farming industry.
Assist the Commercial manager on the day to day delivery of the trade plan – to include:
- Within your licencee base you will build and manage effective licencee relationships.
- Elevate Red Tractor exposure within the ‘out of home’ market sector by driving wider use of the messaging and logo.
- Prospect for new licencee opportunities within the Foodservice supply chain and brands.
- Identify joint stakeholder and industry opportunities to drive engagement.
- Maintain up to date account plans and report performance against them.
- Prepare regular bulletins that inform internal/external stakeholders of trade wins and progress against plans.
- Network across the business & its stakeholders to gain a good understanding of the work that Red Tractor does and how it’s relevant to industry, government and consumers.
- Support and attend trade events as and when required.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE