Digital/Ecommerce Account Manager
Digital Account Manager
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry.
PepsiCo are looking for a fantastic individual to join our expanding eCommerce team and lead the digital customer relationship with a major multi-channel grocer. You'll work with the eCommerce & customer teams to create and execute business strategy and operating plans, leveraging insights and optimising eCommerce execution. The right candidate will have a blend of customer relationship, commercial and digital skills.
This is a great opportunity if you have a passion for a digital or ecommerce agenda as you will play a critical role in innovating and driving our future business. You'll have very strong communication skills to engage with a wide range of customers and internal partners/ stakeholders.
This is a high profile role, leading a top tier online grocery account; it's a terrific platform to make an impression and a real impact on the business.
What you'll get up to
- Build partnership with the customer to develop, manage and execute our joint business plans and category targets
- Own the day-to-day commercial relationships with the customer, delivering brilliant basics o optimise product visibility online and execute stand out digital campaigns
- Work as a key part of the wider grocery account team, acting as digital champion across and ensuring best in class channel execution for promotions, campaigns and activations
- Utilise trade investment and online trading levers efficiently through effective negotiation and developing a promotional strategy that drives revenue
- Manage performance & plans through scorecards and consistent KPIs - Provide regular detailed insights of performance for internal & external stakeholders
- Work with the customer and internal cross-functional teams to secure best-in-class visibility and execute the promotional programme to deliver ROI
- Develop and deliver execution for marketing programmes, new product development and base initiatives, in line with internal targets
- Provide support and input into building the long-term customer plans and the translation of this into annual priorities
- Identify new areas for growth, developing plans which create incremental selling space and new channel development opportunities
- Deliver eCommerce test and learn initiatives against joint priorities to drive future growth in in the market as identified in the Joint Business Plans
- Manage and develop cross-functional relationships both internally and externally: Customer Profitability, Shopper Marketing, Customer Insights, Supply, Marketing [esp. digital specialists], Business Information Services (IT), Finance and Supply chain
- Development of the PepsiCo UK digital and broader sales team engaging in cultural change initiatives and capability building
- Active member of the global digital community
Your experience and ability
- Strong customer relationship & commercial acumen e.g. experience of managing a P&L
- Ecommerce experience - online trading levers, promotional tools and visibility
- Ability to collaborate and influence using sound evidence and business focus
- Ability to building winning relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Background in FMCG, Online Retail highly desirable