Regional Field Sales Manager - Molson Coors
Regional Sales Manager – Molson Coors
(Working for Powerforce)
Full Time, Permanent role
Package: £30,000+ per annum (depending on experience) + up to £9,000 bonus opportunity + Company Car
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Exeter, Torbay, Poole, Southampton, Swindon, Birmingham, Walsall, Coventry and surrounding areas
(Ideal location: Bristol, Cardiff & Cheltenham)
Do you want to be part of THE best team in the industry as recognised by FMBE 2017?
Do you want to work for a business that INVESTS in YOUR Personal development?
Due to an internal development move, we have a vacancy for a ‘Regional Sales Manager’ for our Molson Coors team, on behalf of Powerforce GB (Permanent role) to help deliver more of our products to more people in need of a cold one!
If you are looking for your dream career, look no further!
Molson Coors are responsible for HUGE brands including; Carling, Coors Light, Cobra, Doom Bar and Rekorderlig with a simple vision: ‘To delight the world’s beer drinkers.’
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training and developing a team of c. 9 Business Development Executives within the convenience channel in the South East of England.
- Developing your team’s operating standards through regular field visits, coaching and maximising the use of Data and Insight to drive your teams’ growth in line with Channel and category trends
- Sharing best practice to develop better ways of working and continuous improvement in the whole team operations
You will have:
- A full UK or European driving license held for a minimum of 1 year
- Experience driving sales teams to deliver and exceed targets
That’s it – they’re all the pre-requisites we have!
Why Powerforce GB? Put simply, our employees love working here – we promote from within and since 2015 on the Molson Coors account alone, we have had more than 20 internal moves and promotions into Molson Coors, more so lately we have become a reliable talent pool for Molson Coors direct recruitment across many areas of their business!
Powerforce is have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be the current holders of the coveted FMBE Team of the Year Gold Award with Molson Coors and Silver Campaign of the Year Award for AGBarr.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!