A position has arisen within a rapidly expanding export team within an international organisation. With excellent progression opportunities this is a role not to be missed, by getting in there nice and early with exciting products.
My client is a manufacturer in multiple categories with an international presence. With offices worldwide they continue to expand and diversify their portfolio. With its employees at the forefront of the business employees form a key part of the business with immaculate new offices in the UK. A company with international origins, they have a great reputation worldwide due to their entrepreneurial approach.
With ongoing growth of the business, they are a company that reward success and enable individuals to take ownership of their career and think outside of the box.
The Export Manager is a hands on role within the rapidly expanding international team. The individual will be responsible for:
- Searching, contacting and selecting new customers (Retailer, Wholesaler or Distributor) and to present our company and brands with the aim of securing long term and sustainable business.
- Negotiating terms and conditions and secure a partnership agreement.
- Developing and agreeing annual sales and marketing plans with their customers.
- Executing plans with speed and agility to ensure our sales targets are achieved.
- Presenting and selling in any NPD initiatives
- Following up on any new export business opportunities and enquiries that is sent to Mibelle.
- Undertaking day to day tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running of their accounts.
- Price Maintenance
- Order form maintenance.
- Managing and responding to all customer enquiries and orders promptly.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have previous experience within export (although not essential)
- Possess previous sales experience
- Be ambitious, with a drive to succeed
- Be a strong communicator, being able to communicate with customers globally
- Be analytical, identifying new opportunities and interpreting market data
- Be keen to develop a long term career within sales
- Be flexible and commutable to the office in Berkshire
The role offers a salary up to £30k