Junior National Account Manager - Booths/Budgens/JS/Waitrose - SME food brand
Junior Account Manager, UK Retail - Booths/Budgens/Sainsburys/Waitrose
This business has been recognised as one of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the UK, having doubled turn-over every year since starting so they must be doing something right!
This business was created four years ago with the goal of offering consumers top restaurant quality food for the everyday
They supply Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Ocado, Selfridges, Harrods, Wholefoods, Budgens and Booths as well as airlines such as British airways and Virgin Atlantic. They have also launched in US and France.
They have recently been heavily investing in NPD, Innovation, Marketing and in the past 4 months launched a big rebranding project.
As a result of above, the team expect the UK growth exhibited in the last 3 years to continue in 2019 onwards with continuous growth of existing accounts as well as new listings.
The business is therefore now seeking for a Junior Account Manager to work on the UK Grocery Retail business. Reporting into and working closely with the Head of Sales UK, this role will be responsible for Account Managing some of the smaller UK accounts (Budgens, Booths & Yo Sushi) as well as working on some of the bigger UK accounts including Sainsbury's.
What will keep you busy day to day
- Ownership and delivery of UK Account KPIs set by the Head of Sales
- Day to day management of Accounts and maintenance of regular dialogue with buyers for continuous growth of existing relationships.
- Supporting the UK Head of Sales with running Waitrose, Sainsbury's, Tesco's and other International accounts
- Identify new business opportunities in retail, food service and airlines
- Work with Commercial Director to support Global Markets
Are you right for the position?
The role is ideally suited to an individual who has been working in the food / drink sector for 1-2 years and is looking for a step up in responsibility and gain the ability to work in both retail and foodservice sectors.
- 1-3 years FMCG sales account management experience
- You will ideally have or currently be working with UK grocers
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Highly analytical and great attention to detail
- Strong organisation skills and an ability to work cross functionally, driving the sales agenda
- A genuine passion for food and innovation
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .