Are you a recent graduate and entrepreneur looking to join a well-established FMCG company working across Retailers, online and foodservice accounts? This is a three year graduate role with progression into a Junior National Account Manager position.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to understand and learn rapidly the workings of a PLC FMCG business, develop and have a very wide & in-depth understand and become an integral part of their business growth.
- Commercial Projects Graduate Role aimed at developing into a Junior Account Manager role
- A 3 year graduate role to learn from and support the commercial team
- NPD briefs, working with clients, presentations and working autonomously when required
- Must be a recent graduate (preferably within Business or Marketing)
- Preferable retail, FMCG industry or commercial placement experience
- Confident, Enthusiastic individual with the ability to manage relationships
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060