Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading specialist tea supplier and coffee roaster, and they are seeking a passionate Business Development Manager to join their expanding team in the Manchester area.
Our client is experiencing huge growth throughout the UK. Their wide range of products includes coffee, tea, syrups, biscuits and barista tools & accessories. They work in partnership with leading coffee machine manufacturers and supply café’s, restaurants, hotels across the country.
They are looking to bring in an enthusiastic & passionate Business Development Manager to drive new business and develop existing accounts. The ideal candidates should ideally have already sold into the food-service/ out of home industry with the ability to understand and recognise customer’s requirements and translate these into sales.
Reporting into the Sales Manager you will be covering a territory in the North West, particularly around Manchester, Preston, and Liverpool, and as such you will need to live within the territory. You will be joining a team with big expansion plans over the next few years.
DUTIES & SKILLS NEEDS
- Find and develop new accounts in the restaurant, hotel, coffee shop and catering sectors
- Key focus on finding and developing new business opportunities
- Maintain existing accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including proven experience of influencing decision makers at all levels
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills with the know-how to sell a solution to customers
- Experience selling into the hotel, coffee shop and restaurant industry an advantage (HoReCa)
- Coffee / tea knowledge & passion
- Team player but also with the ability to work autonomously
- Prepared to travel within the M62 corridor to find new business opportunities
In return the company will offer a basic salary of up to £30k, plus generous and unlimited commission to enable you to easily earn upwards of £50k OTE, as well as the usual company car, laptop, and pension.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate and creative tea and coffee organisation, so if you are interested please submit your CV now for consideration for this role.