This is a great opportunity to work for an awesome food and drinks, hyper growth company who are making a real statement within their category. They are looking to bring on a Trade/Shopper Marketing person to create exciting, stand out marketing across retailers and wholesalers maintaining their number one position in the category.
They are located in central London and their small team have been working together for the last year to turn over more than £10 million.
Within this role you will be expected to look after:
- Manage all trade and shopper marketing across the company's existing channels
- Working closely with the head of sales to create specific shopper marketing campaigns
- Have a strong relationship with the marketing team to maintain brand consistency
- Evaluation of retailer's in store activations to create insight for future campaigns
- Work closely with the category and branding team to align annual category priorities
What we are looking for from you:
- A people person who thrives on building new relationships
- Results driven, eager to succeed and progress quickly within the business
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Well organised with strong presentation and project management skills
- Thrive in a SME environment
If you'd like to work for a rapidly growing, forward thinking FMCG SME then don't hesitate to apply below. In return for the above you will receive a generous salary and the opportunity to further your career within the FMCG industry.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.