Supply Planner - Global FMCG
An exciting FMCG business in West London are seeking an experienced Supply Chain professional to take on a varied S&OP role.
You will be working for a legacy brand, much loved across the UK, with instantly recognisable products. The business has gone through a period of aggressive growth as a result of a change in ownership, and are now investing heavily in both their Supply Chain and infrastructure.
Working in a balanced and stable team, you will support key stakeholders across the business through managing and modulating plans on a daily and weekly basis.
- Generate a short and medium-term Master Production Plan
- Working closely with the factory, warehouse, order management and export customer liaison team
- Manage stock holding levels within agreed budgets
- Ensure that the relevant supply and production planning data between Manugistics, SAP and legacy systems are in sync.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University degree
- Must have a minimum 1 years' planning experience
- High level of competency using Excel and ERP systems (SAP, Manugistics, etc.)
- Previous experience in the FMCG sector
Please apply for full details about this opportunity.
Apply for Supply Planner - Global FMCG
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly