Regional Manager P&G
Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire
Field Sales Solutions provides some of the UK’s most development-hungry Sales professionals to some of the nation’s biggest brands. And right now, we’re looking for a seasoned Manager to take that next step in their career with a Regional Manager’s role on behalf of consumer goods giant Procter & Gamble.
Your challenge will be to take a high-performing team and make them even better. That means smashing KPIs and objectives as you work in close collaboration with your internal and external colleagues. Not to mention recruiting, developing, motivating and inspiring new Sales Development Managers and Territory Development Managers to the team.
An inspirational leader who can deliver real return-on-investment, you’ll:
- Spend 3-4 days a week in the field, leading your team by example
- Source the best people to add to your team and do all you can to keep them there
- Agree performance benchmarks and action plans and review performance against them
- Really drive a culture of continuous improvement, using company policies and procedures as your guide
- Identify performance trends and opportunities to improve them across the board.
We’re looking for someone with:
- At least three years’ experience leading and managing sales or merchandising teams in the field
- Proven ability to deliver truly outstanding performance
- Incredible organisational skills
- The confidence to face difficult performance issues with determination and make tough decisions when you have to
- Make sure those situations rarely arise by delivering the best one-to-one coaching and training you’ve ever delivered
- The ability to turn raw data into insights that inspire and excite your team
- Outstanding presentation skills across all media – from social to Powerpoint.