National Account Executive - Sainsburys & Co-op
Want to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing brand?
This is a super opportunity to take your next step in FMCG and work with two of the company’s highest profile accounts - Sainsbury’s and Co-op. The business has seen significant growth over the last 5yrs and continues to develop exceptional food products that are at the forefront of the UK grocery market and a clear leader in their category.
The role reports in to a senior commercial figure and will be office based in their south east HQ. The position will be quite transactional as the business is seeking a solid "numbers person" with the ability to get the best out of the figures ultimately helping the planning & forecasting for the accounts. You will have P&L responsibility in this role although experience of this isn't essential as the chosen candidates could come from a background in commercial, category management or an MS&P type role.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Must be good with numbers!
- A commercial background within a branded FMCG business working with UK retailers
- Must have a results-focused mentality
- Have an ambitious career with a view to progressing quickly whilst learning
- Highly numerate including P&L management experience with good analytical skills
- Comfortable with working within the M4 corridor region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
** Candidates will be considered from an FMCG commercial or category management background or someone who is operating within an MS&P type function.
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.