This opportunity resides with a long-established business based in West London. For being home to many well known brands across beauty, they are continuously seeking to expand their portfolio so that they are able to reach every customer.
- The role will entail supporting National Account Managers across all leading brands within beauty.
- There will be focus on developing promotional plans for the category or the customer, as well as developing P+L plans.
- You will be working along side the Trade Marketing, Demand Planning and Marketing teams.
- There will be day to day contact with the customers and making sure that everything POS related are accurate to the customers needs.
- You will be preparing forecasts with the NAMs and SNAMs and agree plans with the Demand Planning teams.
- There will also be an element of data analysis where you will be tracking new product launches.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a bright, energetic, ambitious graduate with placement year experience or 1-year industry experience in FMCG looking to develop a career in National Accounts.
Apply for NAE- Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly