Are you social media savvy and looking for a new opportunity within the food industry? Do you have experience in driving brand awareness and keen to apply your skills in a business who have a unique branded offering and only scratching the surface with what they’re capable of?
Not only is this a unique offering but also a unique opportunity in the FMCG market and one which could see you having a considerable impact in the growth of this new to market brand.
Based in Cheshire, this FMCG business are small enough to have the agility to move with pace with a fantastic family feel about the place, yet large enough to be a big hitter in the category they operate. Offering autonomy with a collaborate, team orientated environment makes for a fantastic business to be a part of. Due to some new brand development, there is now a need to appoint a Marketing Executive who will be dedicated to Social Media and the wider communications strategy for the brand.
- Create and define a communications strategy for a specific brand
- Develop wider opportunities for the brand through collaborating with other organisations
- Experiential marketing
- Drive increased activity across social media
- Generate increased brand activity in non-retail outlets
- B2C marketing communications experience
- Hold experience of developing and executing a Brand communications strategy utilising digital marketing and BTL campaigns
- Social media savvy
- Strong communicator
- Passionate about brand
- Creative nature, confident in character and keen to inspire and make a difference!
Sound like something you may be interested in?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.