Customer Collaboration Development Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a customer centric supply chain professional to join my client a market leading blue chip FMCG business in a brand new, high impact, global role as the Customer Collaboration Development Manager. This role has been newly created to look and work with customers and improve current methods of working across retail and e-commerce channels.
As the Customer Collaboration Development Manager you will have one direct report and focus on improving the customer strategy as well as identifying and implementing best in class practices across the function.
Responsibilities will include:
- Clearly defining and executing the customer strategy, drive standardisation and optimisation.
- Develop and improve existing processes to ensure long term strategies are met
- Ensure there is a close connection to all markets and working on their growth strategies in a timely manner
- Manage and work with senior stake holders on change management projects throughout the region
- Take lead on the thought leadership team when understanding and implementing new business processes for the region and the impact it will have with the local supply chain teams.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong customer collaboration experience ideally from a FMCG environment
- Commercial mentality and way work working
- Proven project management skills
- Graduate calibre or equivalent working experience
- Understanding of end to end supply chain highly advantageous