Demand Planning Manager
This role would suit an experienced Demand Manager who has worked in a multi-billion turnover company and is now interested to work for a non-corporate, SME. A small, but very successful growing business. Representing well known, exciting brands and quality products!
Our client is a SME that is part of a Global business. This business manufactures consumer products and supplies supplies to retailers in the UK and Europe.
The company is rapidly growing in the UK and Europe and due to expansion, they are now looking for a Demand Planning Manager to join their team
In this new role, which is likely to start small, however, will grow very fast!
· Owns the strategic planning and management of inventory
· Involved with the S&OP process
· Understand demand
· Develop replenishment schedule
· Create strategic inventory plan
· Develop S&OP Plan
· Lead and coordinate monthly sales forecast meetings
· Creation of supply plans that support inventory requirements for all SKUs
· Manage and recruit a team
We are looking for a Demand Planner / Manager of S&OP with a minimum of 5 years’ experience leading a sales & forecasting team.
You must have experience with strategic planning, and experience of developing supply plans. An understanding and experience of 3PL is also required.
Please contact Panache at Landers Recruitment or Apply below