National Account Manager
Calling all National Sales Specialists! Are you a NAE that is looking for that next step? Are you looking for a business that offers a strong support network to ensure you be the best you can be? Or a NAM looking for a fresh challenge? And an innovative business that offers a collaborative people orientated environment with a fantastic culture?
With a strong heritage brand, this FMCG business is looking to appoint a National Account Manager due to continued growth. Office based this role will see you take control of Discount Retail. This opportunity will allow you to expand and learn, developing into wider channels further down the line. A fantastic business given their NPD pipeline!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a strategic plan for sign-off by Controller/Commercial Director that is then implemented to deliver against commercial scorecard
- Total Profit & Loss (Gross Profit level) accountability for the business / Customer relationship and budgeted scorecard delivery
- Actively influence and drive the optimum execution of the point of purchase drivers – Range, Distribution, Price, On and Off shelf display and Promotions
- Partner with cross functional resources including Brand Marketing, Category Management, Finance, Supply Chain & Procurement to co-design and brilliantly activate in Market all brand, NPD and category initiatives
- Develop, negotiate, execute and track the delivery of a joint annual business plan with the customer that underpins the Sales and Brand strategy achievement within that Customer
- Minimum 2-3 years P&L responsibility
- Has Brand as opposed to purely private label experience and can therefore appreciate the collaboration with Marketing to deliver integrated brand, category and customer strategies.
- Someone who actively embraces a dynamic, changing and ambiguous environment and aspires to personally contribute to, and benefit from, that changing environment.
- Effective negotiator who can demonstrate experience of maintaining focus, control and delivery of a balanced scorecard of success.
If you’re looking to be a part of a forward thinking brand who offer autonomy, empowerment and flexibility, this may just grab your attention! Please don’t hesitate in applying or getting in touch for a confidential conversation.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.