Competitive Basic + Benefits
My client is a global leader in the non-food consumer goods industry. They have a reputation for quality and their brands tend to hold no1 or no2 status in the market. There is now an opportunity to be a part of a new and growing e-tail team .
The E-tail Analyst will drive top line budgeted customer sales through a data-driven approach, identifying opportunities at both SKU and customer level. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing effective online decision-making, delivering web analytics insight and reporting
- Giving insights and recommendations to management using information with the goal of driving sales growth
- Tracking & reporting all key ecommerce implementation initiatives,
- Support digital marketing & outside agencies with effectiveness tracking of content improvements, promotions etc.
- Deliver season and year end business & industry overview to feed into business planning
- Gap analysis at SKU level across Amazon EU and local Etail
- Monitor and understand end user experience through analysis of reviews and online feedback and feed into the business in relevant areas
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business and rapidly expanding team. In order to be considered, the successful candidate will have experience with data analysis and creation of recommendations to both internal and external stakeholders. Experience working with online retailers is an advantage. Being skilled in numeracy and a great communicator will ensure success in the role.
If you feel the above is the dream job for you, please forward a copy of your CV today.