Commercial Executive - Morrisons Implant
An exciting retail implant role has been created working for a leading FMCG manufacturer based at Morrison’s Head Office in Bradford.
Reporting in to the Business Unit controller, you will optimise interaction between Morrison’s and the company’s operational departments such as Demand Planning, Commercial, Customer Service and Logistics. Your aim will be to deliver business results that meet expectations of both businesses and enable a positive, trusting, strategic partnership. Daily proactive driving of supply chain KPI’s to optimise customer service, demand forecast, order placement, stock availability within target range, order picking, delivery shortages/failures and delivery receipt.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Some experience in a high volume commercial or supply chain role within food retailing or a major FMCG organisation
- Demonstrated use of project management principles
- Exposure to a customer focused environment is necessary
- Resilience to work effectively under pressure and within a fast paced environment.
- Highly numerate with the ability to analyze, interpret and understand data and communicate it.
- Degree educated
- Must be comfortable with working in Morrison’s Head Office in Bradford on a daily basis with the occasional visit to Head Office in the Midlands
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.