Area Sales Manager - London
Do you have sales experience within the Toys, gift, cards or stationary markets? Do you have experience managing accounts such as Harrods, Selfidges or Hamleys? If so we could have the right opportunity for you...
CSG are representing a company with a strong market presence in the Toys and Games sector who have achieved significant growth over the last 3 years. They have an established business with strong licenses, a strong generic product line and clear vision in driving the business forward.They are no looking to appoint a new Area Sales Manager to cover London.
As the Area Sales Manager for London you will join the UK sales team to achieve strategic sales objectives. One of your main responsibilities is to develop new business with existing and new customers within your region. In order to achieve this you will need to have the ability to develop strong relationships with the core buying team within each account. You will have the autonomy to identify new areas of opportunity for future growth.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience managing a territory with multiple account and able to effectively negotiate and sell to buyers at board level in the UK Retail market. Ideally the right candidate will have experience of selling into the likes of Harrods or Hamleys and ideally come from a background within gifting, greetings, stationary or toys. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are key to this role as you will need to work as part of a team and be confident to manage internal and external stakeholders. Finally, the role will require regular travel therefore you must have a full and clean UK driving licence.
- Achieving yearly/quarterly sales budgets
- To regularly prospect and find new customers
- To develop sales through existing customer base
- To build excellent relationships with key customers
- To represent and promote the company and its products in a professional manner at all time
- Liaise with the UK sales advisers to provide the best possible service
- To maximise sales from quarterly promotions or bespoke promotions.
- Provide regular feedback from the field, include competitor activity
- Attend various trade shows during the year
- Produce a weekly report detailing daily activity
- Good diary management
- Putting together suitable stock orders, merchandising orders if necessary
- Implementing full range reviews with your customers
- Attend Sales Meeting
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would relish, please apply to find out more information.
Apply for Area Sales Manager - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly