Category Controller (Grocery)
Branded FMCG Business – Category Controller (Grocery) – Based South East / M4 Corridor
My client is one of the UK’s marketing leading food businesses with a portfolio of multi million £ grocery brands. A true global powerhouse FMCG organisation with category leading brands in multiple categories.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Category Controller to work in line with key grocery retailers across their marketing leading brands!
This person will be responsible for developing category strategy, implementing brand and customer category plans, adding value to brand planning and customer relationships as well as managing a team.
To be successful in this role the candidate will :
- Already be operating at a Strategic Leadership level in Category Marketing
- Developing first class customer relationships through delivering expertise
- Creating relationships based on Category Management & Ranging Advice
- Experience of leading a team of direct reports
- Proven success of building partnerships with retailers
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in high pressure environment
- Ideally have some E-Commerce experience
- Use of IRI/AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, Kantar, Retailer EPOS
With great prospects for further progression internally, if this is you then please hit Apply!
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to us ASAP. Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website