Head of Marketing
We are currently recruiting a Head of Marketing for a well-known branded personal care products retailer. They are currently experiencing a period of rapid growth as they expand into the European market and are expanding their teams across all aspects of the business. The business is very much a family and offer long term career development prospects for the right individual.
You will be responsible for delivering compelling international brand propositions which deliver clear and differentiated offers aligned to consumer and market needs, driving exceptional revenue and profit growth. You will work with relevant teams to establish agreed performance criteria, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates while measuring and reporting on performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals (ROI and KPIs). Lead out Marketing and Brand development, developing clear, distinctive and ownable brand stories, tone of voice and brand hierarchies, supported by clear effective content at each touch point throughout the consumer and product journey. Develop and deliver appropriate support and resources for the sales and commercial teams to be able to use internationally to support the range development and selling cycle. In conjunction with the Category Management team support the development of a gap analysis, range matrix & distribution strategy for each brand for each season
The business is looking to expand into the European Market. With this in mind you should:
- Be degree educated with extensive marketing and brand-building experience in a highly commercial organisation
- Be operating at a Strategic Leadership level with experience of both line management and leading cross-functional teams
- Be able to demonstrate experience of developing and delivering innovative and successful marketing and brand activity.
- Have a strong understanding of consumer-research techniques and evidence of securing the investment to fund these based on solid ROI
The business believes having the right attitude that fits with their values is as important as your ability. You should be:
- Passionate, energetic and driven keen to succeed
- A dedicated team player willing to support and engage with colleagues as required
- Assertive but personable, good at influencing others, getting them to do things for you when you need them to
- Able to anticipate issues, proactively seek information and devise well-reasoned solutions
- Able to communicate at all levels, generating positive relationships with peers and external teams
- Systems literate with the ability to manage large amounts of data analysis
- Driven by a desire to make a difference, excited by the challenge to improve every day, and celebrate success - for yourself or others
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs across the UK.