My client is an exciting, expanding, family owned Retailer with sites throughout Wales, ranging from Prime Site Superstores to more local Country Store “experience” outlets.
With 70,000 SKU’s it is a fast-paced, dynamic and highly Commercial working environment.
We seek an experienced and results driven Marketing Manager with expertise in a Trading style Retail/FMCG business and a passion for Ecommerce/Digital development. You must be an outstanding people manager with clear evidence and success managing a team.
You will be responsible for the Brand and Omni-Channel Marketing Strategy & Customer experience, leading both the Marketing and Ecommerce teams.
- Create and deliver the Omni-Channel Marketing strategy to increase sales and drive profitability both on-line and in-store
- Manage and co-ordinate the Marketing and Ecommerce teams to foster a motivated and engaging environment
- Agree performance objectives for the team
- Manage, develop and implement Multi-Channel Marketing initiatives with responsibility for creative content
- Assess performance to drive improvements and ROI
- Develop strong inter-departmental Communication
- Online order fulfilment, pricing and managing Promotions
- Deliver the highest standards of customer service
- Results Driven and Hands-On
- Commercially astute with a strategic and analytical approach
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Able to articulate complex ideas with impact and substance
- Experienced in Digital Marketing, SEO/PPC.
- A strong verbal and written Communicator
Please forward your CV to Richard Swallow at Swallow Associates Ltd – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will not be forwarded to anyone without prior discussion and agreement.