Commercial Insight Manager - EMEA
Job Type: Commercial Insight Manager - EMEA
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
Location: West London
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Beverage)
Job Reference: NP-24029
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s Top 100 Brands? Are you looking for a role where you can make a significant impact with future career progression? Does working in a fast paced environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging induvial who is looking to work with a commercial team with a market leader within their category?
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field. My client is looking to appoint a Commercial Insight Manager - EMEA to join their global business. They are a high profile beverage company who are looking for the best talent to join their commercial team in West London.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within the commercial team providing insight and data analyse using data provider Nielsen, taking effective data trends and sight to share with the commercial team. As the Commercial Insight Manager you will work within the commercial team ensuring the portfolio of x8 brands across 80 markets within EMEA has effective growth strategies using commercial insight to deliver the companies long term plan and develop the commercial capability for on-going success.
You will support the Business Reporting Manager to drive and develop growth on an international scale across EMEA using Commercial Insight gained from Nielsen data. Within this hybrid role you also have great exposure to the senior level within the business. You will create quarterly reports and provide adhoc presentations across the business in a cross functional role and be involved with multiple stakeholders.
This is a high pressured role with great exposure across the business, you must be extremely driven, organised and have a clear hunger to work in a fast paced environment and excel your career with a global leader within FMCG. For this role you must be driven, motivated, analytical, organised, and ambitious, have a commercial background providing internal insight, attention to detail and have worked with Nielsen.
Within this exciting role you will be supporting the Business Reporting Manager to drive business insight on an international scale across EMEA. There are no limits to where this role will take you, gaining exposure with senior and board level individuals and the ability to elevate your career with long term opportunities. So if you are driven, passionate, commercial, analytical, and confident and have multi-functional experience within FMCG this role is for you!
- Support in leading the Commercial insight across EMEA.
- Develop quarterly board presentations.
- Work with the commercial strategy team to track business performance against targets
- Build and maintain excellent working relationship with Nielsen
- Work with Nielsen partners and local markets across EMEA to report data and provide insight identifying issues and opportunities.
- Manging the day to day Nielsen relationship working with key internal and external partners ensuring accurate and timely execution of data.
- Take meeting minutes for senior and monthly meeting
- Be an advocate for excellence of Commercial Insight across EMEA.
The successful candidate:
- FMCG experience (beverage experience is desirable but not an essential)
- Commercial and Insight experience within FMCG.
- Experience of internal Insight, data, analytics.
- Experience of working with Nielsen data and providing insight and reports.
- Experience of working across a multi-functional role within a large FMCG company.
- Experience within the following roles Sales, Strategy, Commercial, Marketing, Data analysis.
- Be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate that you can influence others to drive business.
- Experience of delivering quarterly board presentations.
- Experience of minute taking within a senior environment.
- Demonstrate that you can analyse data and present your findings to a wide audience.
- 2 – 4years’ experience of internal insight, data, analytical roles.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- International experience is desirable not essential.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita Pottinger at The Advocate Group, or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group.