National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining, driving & extending national accounts within the Grocery & High Street sector.
Our client are a leading manufacturer, based in the West Midlands with excellent potential to further grow their business with the addition of a strong National Account Manager with experience across the consumer goods market.
As National Account Manager, you will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Act as the face of the company and main POC for the grocery & retail channel
- Manager accounts and all P&L activity with a key focus on driving NPD
- Develop JBP's to align business expectations and maintain planned growth
- Drive new business within existing and prospective accounts
- Home based contract - minimum 2 days office based per week
The successful National Account Manager will have the following profile;
- National Account experience
- Experience working with High Street or Grocery retail would be required
- Strong retail knowledge and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in account development and successful JBP strategy
- Key commercial success and ability to demonstrate this with ease
- Strong analytic sales skills
- P&L Accountability
- Evidence of strong internal and external stakeholder management
- Commutable to the West Midlands on a weekly basis
Highly competitive salary with attractive overall package.