Retail Execution Executive
An exciting opportunity to join the team of a high-growth FMCG business as a Retail Development Executive.
Supporting the sales and category teams you will ensure the creation of an accurate short term forecast and the delivery of the category plan that delivers business targets.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Leading the Account Managers, Category Managers and marketing team in delivering against the company's agreed category and customer priorities.
- Helping the commercial team to manage the large amount of information and market intelligence required to do the team's job effectively (e.g. promotional plans, EPOS, distribution tracking)
- Making recommendations at monthly meetings based upon market intelligence.
- Supporting internal teams in ensuring resolution between Marketing and Sales on trading issues.
- Ensuring key initiatives (e.g. Innovation and Cost Price Changes etc.) are delivered across UK customer base.
- Driving Sales related actions & activities in key Marketing team meetings and cross-functional project work.
- Leading, owning and providing focus to all Sales category specific elements within the internal business Operational planning process.
To apply for this role, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Customer Management and Selling Essentials
- Business Planning & forecasting
- Implementing the Customer/Channel Business Plan
- Promotional efficiency
- Category Management
- Managing Customer Service Operations
- Business and Financial understanding.
- High level of presentation skills.
- Ability to motivate and energise cross functional teams.
If this sounds like you and you are keen to work for one of the top employers in the consumer goods industry then don't hesitate to apply!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Retail Execution Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly