Commercial Strategy and Development Manager – EMEA
Commercial Strategy and Development Manager – EMEA
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Location: West London
Sector/Industry: FMCG (Beverage)
Job Reference: NP-24029
Do you want to work with one of the UK’s Top 100 Brands? Are you looking for a role where you can make a significant impact with future career progression? Does working in a fast paced environment where everyone has a passion for what they do excite you? Are you an enthusiastic and engaging induvial who is looking to work with a commercial team with a market leader within their category?
Do you have experience working across a multi-functional role, with expertise in a number of the following areas: Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Commercial, NPD, Supply Change, Finance, Revenue, Data Analyst, and Category Management? This is an exciting hybrid role which allows you to play an integral part in the commercial function of the business, where the cross function engagement with the business plays a core part within the commercial strategy across EMEA.
The Advocate Group are partnered with a multibillion pound turnover FMCG business who are leaders in their field. My client is looking to appoint a Commercial Strategy and Development Manager - EMEA to join their global business. They are a high profile Beverage company who are looking for the best talent to join their commercial strategy team in West London.
The ideal candidate will have had experience working across a multi-functional role within a large FMCG business. Commercial Strategy and Development Manager will work within the commercial team ensuring the portfolio of x8 brands across 80 markets within EMEA has effective growth strategies to deliver the companies long term plan and develop the commercial capability for on-going success.
You will support the Commercial Strategy and Development Director to drive and develop growth on an international scale across EMEA. Within this hybrid role you will be the face of the commercial strategy team in the absence of the director and must be able to work in a high pressured environment, delivering complex information and present it at short notice. As the Commercial Strategy and Development Manager you will be influencing and challenging others across this multi-functional role to ensure the commercial strategy is delivered. For this role you must be driven, motivated, analytical, organised, and ambitious, have a commercial background, attention to detail and have worked across a multi-functional role within a FMCG business.
Within this exciting new role you will have the opportunity to gain a bird’s eye view of the company, playing a significant part to the core function of the business, ensuring commercial strategy is delivered and driving the EMEA growth for this leading beverage company. The role will sometimes require you to travel however this is an office based role within West London. There are no limits to this role, you will have exposer with senior and board level individuals and the ability to elevate your career with long term opportunities. So if you are driven, passionate, commercial, strategic, and confident and have multi-functional experience within FMCG this role is for you!
· Support in leading the Commercial Strategy and Agenda across EMEA.
· Develop annual business plans and the tools to track and measure this objective.
· Lead local market execution by ownership of commercial tools.
· Support Bottling Partners with their annual negations and Business Plans to align with their customers across EMEA.
· Work across internal functions to maximise business opportunities.
· Support engagement between Bottling Partners at a senior level.
· Support in delivering new products launches and NPD Strategy throughout EMEA
· Be an advocate for excellence and challenge development in EMEA.
The successful candidate:
· FMCG experience (beverage experience is desirable but not an essential)
· Commercial and Strategy experience within FMCG.
· Experience of working across a multi-functional role within a large FMCG company.
· Experience within the following roles Sales, Strategy, Commercial, Marketing,
· Be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment.
· Demonstrate that you can influence others to drive business.
· Experience of Joint business Planning and completing business cases and reports.
· Demonstrate that you can analyse data and present your findings to a wide audience.
· 3 – 4years’ experience within a multi-functional role.
· International experience is desirable not essential.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to Nikita Pottinger at The Advocate Group, or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business. Any direct or third party applications will be handled by The Advocate Group.
Apply for Commercial Strategy and Development Manager – EMEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly