Jnr Category Manager- FMCG (Exciting Brands & Own Label)
Our client is a leading Branded & Own Label Player within the FMCG arena, they operate across several categories within the retail market and they have recently undergone a strong Re-Branding and NPD Strategy. In order to assist in the delivery of this, they are seeking to appoint a Jnr Category Manager within their Customer Marketing team. This a great Business with Great Brands; and is in massive Growth across Retail, C&C & OOH.
- As the Junior Category Manger, you will help lead in the development of the category strategy and vision to influence category development including range, space and merchandising plans.
- By working on strategic reviews for relevant accounts, identifying category drivers and devising category plans including range and merchandise proposals.
- You will take the lead in some customer meetings
- In the longer-term this exciting role will progress your career towards the status of Category Manager in which you will take sole strategic responsibility for a “Core Category” area.
Relevant Candidates will have ideally have some level of exposure (6 Months +) across one or more of the follwing-
- Category or Customer Marketing
- Merchandising or Trade Marketing
In doing so they will be at ease with operating in an intellectually tough environment, where results are driven via a “hands on” approach. Being an International Player, successful candidates will have access to a strong and structured career path in Category Marketing or Consumer Marketing.