12 Month Home Based National Account Manager- Pharmacy
Home based role for a multi- billion pound organisation within personal care. This 12 month contract enables you to manage P&L of approx. £4.5m across an array of national pharmacy accounts.
My Client has experienced year on year growth for the past few years and continue to take the market by storm. A meritocratic environment, there has been a great deal of vertical movement within the business as of late and they continue to grow and develop as an organisation.
As a National account manager, you should be organized and able to analyse performance metrics.
Ultimately, you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
- Set and monitor customers sales targets
- Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success
- Act as the liaison between customers and internal teams ensuring clients' requirements are met
- Identify and attract prospective strategic customers
- Ensure brand consistency
- Negotiate contracts
- Collect and analyse sales data and trends
- Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings, according to company standards
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies for new products
- Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and suggest new ways to increase sales
The successful National Account Manager will have:
- Proven experience as a National Account Manager within the pharmacy channel
- Solid experience in sales and customer service
- Demonstrable experience in negotiating and meeting clients requirements
- In-depth understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- The availability to travel as needed
The role offers an attractive salary and additional benefits.