Customer Business Manager
To be responsible for the account management of independent bars and regional bar groups in specific areas across Leeds / South Yorkshire along with the management of local wholesaler and cash & carry companies that serve those customers.
Our client is a market leading On Trade Business with worth cia £100m with a brilliant internal team/ external and lots of progression opportunities.
A member of a 12 strong national sales team; the successful candidate will be responsible for the account management of independent bars and regional bar groups in specific areas across Leeds / South Yorkshire along with the management of local wholesaler and cash & carry companies that serve those customers. He/She will be charged with developing existing customers as well as wining new business. He/She will be the lead conduit between the marketing team and our customers on the ground, feeding back information on local events and marketing opportunities.
- Win new listings for Our clients brands in key bars / groups across the stated region.
- Develop existing business and ensure customer requirements are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage an investment budget for the stated region, working in tandem with the National Field Sales Manager.
- Provide venue appropriate POS material for key bars.
- Implement promotional plans with wholesaler partners and host sales days in local cash & carry customer accounts.
- Deliver against a set journey plan and add to this plan as accounts change in the stated region.
- Provide reports on the development of accounts within the stated region
- Identify, capitalise on and feedback opportunities to develop brand sales across the region.
- Collate and feedback competitor intelligence
- Any other reasonable additional duties that may be required from time to time.
- A team player with strong influencing and negotiation skills
- High standard of administrative understanding and ability.
- An understanding of some or all of;
- Key bar groups
- Regional Wholesalers and Cash & Carry customers
- 'The pub and bar scene'
- High levels of Drive, Passion and Energy and confidence.
- Strong commercial acumen with an understanding of P+L management.
- Numerate but with a creative flair and a convivial approach.
- A flexible, self-starter that is pro-active
- Results driven, customer focused with strong inter-personal skills
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint