2 x Business Development Executives
2 Business Development Executives
Convenience, Wholesale and Out Of Home
Field Based in London/South England
Salary up to £25,000 + bonus + car + excellent benefits
Job Reference Number: BFFBDE
Closing date: 30/7/18
Who we are.....
Belvoir Fruit Farms are a rather enthusiastic bunch: manufacturers of fruit cordials and adult soft drinks in the beautiful Vale of Belvoir, in the heart of the English countryside.
We believe in taste and naturalness and not in artificial nonsense!
We want to have fun, be professional and give our consumers the best tasting soft drinks which are made with care and high quality ingredients.
We are a family business and our MD’s Mum’s recipe for Elderflower Cordial is still a flagship product 34 years on from those first batches made in the family kitchen.
That’s why our motto is #madeforgoodtimes
Log on to our website www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk for the full story!
What we are looking for...
Belvoir Fruit Farms are growing fast. We’re looking for two highly-motivated, resilient and target-driven Business Development Execs to help us deliver the significant growth opportunities that exist in the Convenience, Wholesale and Out of Home channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of accounts
- Opening new accounts
- Driving the distribution and visibility of our naturally lovely drinks
Experienced and Skills required:
- Competence to work autonomously in a Field-based role
- Confidence in presenting to customers
- Strong organisational skills with loads of leadership potential
- Clean UK Driving License
- At least 1 year’s sales experience, or be a recent graduate in a relevant degree
What’s on offer…
- Competitive salary
- Attractive Bonus scheme
- 29 days annual holiday (inc statutory days)
- Company Vehicle
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Plus a great set of colleagues and a highly driven team delivering a stimulating environment for career and personal growth
So if you have the passion to succeed in this target driven role please send your CV and a covering letter with the subject title being the quoted reference number to: email@example.com
We won’t be able to respond to every application so unfortunately if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.