National Field Sales Manager - OOH
Title: National Field Sales Manager - OOH
Location: Field Based - National
Salary: c£48k-£52k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Are you looking for a career defining leadership role for one of the biggest drinks businesses in FMCG? Our client is looking for an outstanding, commercial National Field Sales Manager to manage an exceptionally talented group of Executives within the OOH channel.
In this role you will have full control of your team and will be responsible for the strategy to ultimately increase profitability in the OOH sector. You have a duty to educate and develop your team, providing key commercial insight towards their KPI’s. You will come from a big branded FMCG business with extensive Field Based management and a passion for team delivery.
- Must have at least 4 years field based FMCG experience – Must be working for a large branded FMCG business.
- MUST have leadership experience – you will be managing a team of 6.
- Outstanding people management and development skills.
- P&L and JBP experience.
- Control a group collective set KPI’s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially articulate.
- Confident and motivated to achieve results.
- People management and leadership.
- P&L and JBP management.
- Review and measure team performance – daily, weekly, monthly, annually.
- Support the team with business plans, opportunities and account management.
- Provide key commercial insight to the team.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Apply for National Field Sales Manager - OOH
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly