Business Development Manager
- Ethical Company - All Fairtrade Ingredients
- Fantastic Commission Structure - Earn £20,000 OTE
- Potential £50K Basic Salary for Food Service/Soft Drinks Candidates!
Business Development Manager - Fairtrade Drinks & Smoothies
The Role: Representing the UK's largest producer of Fairtrade beverages, the new Business Development Manager will be responsible for prospecting new business across the South of England. Also tasked with managing existing accounts, you will target the food service sector, selling to businesses, schools, universities and wholesalers. The ideal candidate will be based in Berkshire or Surrey, new business focused from a soft drinks or food service background.
The Company: The Natural Beverages Company has been established since 2007, producing ethical and Fairtrade fruit juices, tea, smoothies and cola. Their smoothie blends contain less than 99 calories and significantly less sugar than other brands with added tea extracts, fruit juices are school compliant with 100% natural ingredients - they also produced the UK's first Fairtrade cola!
They are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to support their continued growth but more importantly to expand, develop their brands and promote the products ethnicity and nutritional value!
For this Business Development Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Food service sales experience
- Ideally sold soft drinks
- Passionate about the industry
- Full driving licence
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- Up to £50,000 basic salary for industry experience and contacts
- Plus £10,000 - 20,0000 commission
- Fully expensed company car, laptop, mobile and pension