Senior National Account Manager
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products including; Walkers, Doritos, Tropicana, Quaker, Naked Juice and so many more! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love; through innovation and strategic marketing of our products. We've launched a huge number of break-through products and exciting campaigns, which keep us at the fore-front of the industry.
So why join the PepsiCo UK Sales Team? Our Sales team are passionate, creative, curious and are always striving to improve what we do. We would not be able to do that without the strong support and collaboration we have as a business with all functions. We are empowered to make our mark, try new things; learn from them; learn from each other; continually develop ourselves and others, and above all; work as a team to drive success!
If this sounds like an environment you could thrive in; we're currently recruiting for a Senior National Account Manager to manage our snacking portfolio within one of our top 4 customers.
- Accountability for setting and delivering the base driving initiatives and long term strategy plans for PepsiCo's brands, including; development and leadership of joint business plans.
- On-going management of the trading agenda with your key customer contacts in order to deliver against the annual operating plan and long term strategic plans. Key customer contacts will include: Controllers, Buyers, Merchandising Managers and Insights Managers.
- Utilising trade investment through effective negotiation and by developing a suitable promotional strategy that maximises ROI and efficiency.
- Developing the mix of PepsiCo products sold through the account, specifically outlining strategies and tactics to drive high revenue/profit packs and products.
- Delivery of in-store execution standards of distribution, display and promotion as defined in the UK annual marketing calendar and operating plan.
- Continually growing key customer relationships at Buying Manager level.
- Communicating a clear vision and objectives to the team, to motivate and inspire their performance.
- Key Skills and Experience:
- A sales background with experience of account ownership, account planning (AOP), and forecasting
- Experience of developing and executing joint business plans
- P&L ownership and understanding, including knowledge of the key business drivers
- Skilled negotiator - ability to conduct multi-faceted negotiations at both tactical and a strategic/contractual level
- People management and leadership experience
- Strong results orientation, track record of hitting and exceeding targets
- Influencing skills - demonstration of ability to influence both internal and external agenda
- Commercial Acumen - Strong commercial and analytical ability required to manage both the operational and strategic agenda
- At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur's mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life's work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We'll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.