Field Based Account Representative
Salary including on the road payments of £30,000 plus excellent benefits and bonus scheme and a company car provided.
We are working with our award winning Global FMCG client to recruit a Field Based Account Representative joining them in a fulfilling career where you will be pivotal in their ongoing success.
Development and Training driven
Excellent Career Prospects
An award-winning culture, proud to be recognised by Investors In People organisation at the Gold level, and Top Employer at a National and Global level, as well as a multiple winner of the Field Sales Team of the Year at the Retail Industry Awards.
- Working in a team orientated environment with strong management and guidance together with a fully comprehensive induction training programme.
- The opportunity to build relationships and rapport with clients as opposed to quick win sales.
- A Field based role where you will be targeted on visits, sales of products, and other activity.
- There is NO requirement to look for new business.
- Occasional requirement for staying away from home - costs will be reimbursed.
- Targets to meet will include; Products sold, calls met, merchandising activities and more.
We are looking for exceptional people who can really drive brand availability and build relationships.
This position requires an 8 - 11 week comprehensive training programme which is held in one location. There will therefore, be the requirement to stay away from home from Monday morning to Friday late afternoon. Some flexibility will be given for pre-planned events.
- Good standard of education. Minimum GCSE Grade C in Maths and English
- Sales background is an advantage but not essential
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Negotiation skills
- Full driving licence for a manual car
- Candidates ideally will live within a reasonable commute of the location
Apply for Field Based Account Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly