Client Relationship Manager
An exciting Client Relationship Manager opportunity has arisen for a leading outdoors brand to enhance and maintain relationships with key partners and integrate partnership activity across relevant business functions.
Our client is a leading Outdoors brand going through an exciting period of growth!
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the organisation's partnership profile, through effective internal and external stakeholder management. Working closely with the Senior Marketing team, the Client Relationship manager will support the deployment of commercial Partnerships strategy, and to develop new partnership opportunities.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for the design and delivery of Partnership activation initiatives to drive customer acquisition and retention, and the design and delivery of the Partnerships communication programme. Holding budget responsibility, including pitching and cost centre management, the Client Relationship Manager will ensure cost-effective delivery of these initiatives, and deliver them at the highest of standards.
This role is a people management position, with responsibility for an Account Executive.
This role is office-based in Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of operating in a Sales and Commercially-driven retail environment
- Have proven, recent, people management experience
- Have a proven track record in developing key stakeholder relationships at Senior Level
- Have successfully delivered Partnership Development activities
- Be experienced in design and delivery of marketing activation and communication programmes
- Have delivered Omni channel communications activity
- Have experience using complex reporting suites
- Be familiar with all stages of the creative briefing process
- Be competent in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a full driving license
£35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits