Role: Category Manager
Salary: Up to £40K DOE
Position: Full Time
About the Company
We are currently representing a globally recognised brand, that are looking for the top industry talent to join their category team. Boasting a diverse product portfolio and impressive incremental growth, they need someone who is going to be able to keep up with their fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. Our Client supplies to a significant number of major multiple retailers which is where this role will be focused. With this being such an extremely exciting time for the brand they are looking for someone to join their journey.
As the Category Manager you will monitor, evaluate and communicate changes in category, customer dynamics and competitor activities and recommend actions to address issues and opportunities affecting the category and/or the brands. You will be expected to drive external relationships by creating insight based winning ideas and presenting a category viewpoint. As the successful Category Manager you will manage the formal range review process, working on category insights and operating extremely tightly with the sales team.
Skills and Requirements:
- You will need to have experience and be passionate about adapting data into tangible insights and seize the opportunity with urgency when needed.
- You will need to be extremely well organised as well as highly capable at presenting, and work as part of a team.
- You need to have had exposure to working within an FMCG Category setting
- You will have a minimum of 3 years of experience with a business within the FMCG industry.
- You will have experience of working with retailer specific databases, such as Retail Link)
- You will have a passion for converting data into actionable insight and grasp the opportunity to meet and present to accounts at every opportunity
- You are skilful when using the likes of PowerPoint and Excel
If this an opportunity that would be of interest to you and you would like to find out more information please call Jake Canning on 07740 421 275 or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly